Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm ready...

I'm ready for a lot of things right now...spring and the warm weather it brings, time with my family (immediate and extended), change, bbqs, picnics, I am so ready! But, the main thing I am ready for is having my husband home. Plain and simple; I miss him. Yes, I am enjoying it with my kids, but there's just something about experiencing spring with your significant other...it's like watching mother nature give birth! So exciting!! All the beautiful plants are coming to life, animals are coming out of hibernation, it's beautiful! Then you add on all the beautiful weather that comes with it, and you find yourself outside more, you're filling your lungs with fresh air, and when you're inside you find it hard to keep the windows closed! Then comes all the fun things you get to do outside; blowing bubbles with the kids, planting a garden, walks around your neighborhood, and you're probably even saving moeny on your electric bill because you can finally turn your furnace off at night... But,  this year I feel like I am only experiencing half of it...being this far away from my other half is pretty frustrating right now...and I'm not trying to sound all "woe is me",  I think most military spouses feel this way about a lot of things...deployments just do that to you...I am thankful for what we have,and though it's not much, it's plenty for us! We have love, good friends, and awesome family and I am sooooo ready for my husband to be home to enjoy all this with us...Babe, I can't wait to give you a big hug and a big ol' kiss! This life I live (though incomplete without my hubby), is ready to take on the world...well, atleast for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment